Welcome to DSM Online
All information, products and services displayed on the DSM Online website constitute an
"invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the
terms and conditions as listed below. DSM Online website has the right to accept or reject your
offer without assigning any reason there of
In order to use the dsmonline.in website belonging to DSM Online, you (The User) have accepted
the following terms and conditions given below. Reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify
these terms and conditions at any time.
You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you
use the dsmonline.in website of DSM Online
2. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a
parent or legal guardian.
3. DSM Online will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services
on dsmonline.in. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays,
non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act /
omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by
any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in
operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or
unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous
behaviour, or under any other cause of action.
4. DSM Online will take "Full Responsibility" of your Order, if the Order has been shipped to any
of the major cities, where we used "Private Courier Companies" (e.g. Blue Dart etc.) to ship your
5. The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole
discretion of DSM Online.
6. Request for cancellations of orders once placed on DSM Online shall not be entertained. The
replacement/returns will be in accordance with the conditions laid down in the shipping and
returns section here.
7. DSM Online reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed
at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has
been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded via NEFT within 2
working days and the User shall be informed of the same.
8.If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete
name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by DSM Online for re-delivery
shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
9. The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. DSM Online reserves the right
to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of
time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, DSM Online has the right in
its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services
of dsmonline.in without prior intimation what so ever.
10.DSM Online will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a
card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the
user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
11.DSM Online shall not entertain any complaints after 5 days, once the order is delivered.
12. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts
at Madhya Pradesh shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this